Benzoic Acid

Patrick T Kent pkent at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 12 22:23:33 EST 1998

Hi,

I hope someone here can help me.

I have been asked by a friend to try and use the internet to find out what foods
Benzoic Acid naturally occurs in.

I have spent 6 hours searching and can only find out about the chemical
manufacturers, or books available, containing the search words.

This is an important issue to this person for health reasons, (he has lots of
quite serious problems), so I would really like to be able to at least give him a
partial answer if not a comprehensive one. (Don't ask me why he needs to know - I
have no idea. I think it is to avoid medication with chemicals he is allergic to,
but that's really only a guess.)

If anyone can either answer, or even offer any advice (via email) on where I might
be able to search further, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

warmest regards

Patrick T Kent