His Tagged Ubiquitin NMR Standard

Philip Coughlin sibs at clark.net
Thu Jul 23 10:04:51 EST 1998

Dear Colleague,
Martek Biosciences is pleased to announce the availability of
isotopically enriched HUMAN UBIQUITIN with a Ser-(His)6 tag at the
C-terminus. Expressed in transformed E.Coli , grown in our Celtone media
and purified by Ni 2+ resin and RP-HPLC. This protein is ideal as your
NMR protein standard.
Ubiquitin is available NOW in two labeled forms:
15N  (Molecular weight 9596.75) and 13C15N (MW 9992.75)
We can also prepare 13C, and 2H13C15N material, please contact us.
Prices and ordering information
Sold as 10 mg  lyophilised powder you can order your sample today, call:

1-800-338-9959
or 410-740-0081 x 140.
Fax us at 410-740-2985
or reply to this email.
Please include your full name, shipping and billing address and
telephone number, PO# and details of the quantities and types of
Ubiquitin you wish to order.
Product No.           Description            % Isotope enrichment
Quantity            Price
53Ubh98               Ubiquitin-N            15N,
>98%                         10 mg             $1800
54Ubh98               Ubiquitin-CN         13C, >98%, 15N, >98%    10
mg             $7000
For bulk quantities please request a quote.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Philip E. Coughlin
Senior Chemist
Stable Isotope Group