Secondary Structure Prediction

Gerald Loeffler Gerald.Loeffler at vienna.at
Wed Jul 29 04:24:31 EST 1998

Hi!

This was work of Chris Sander's group (then at EMBL) and I think they
called it "chameleon sequences". Sorry to not be more specific, but this
was some time ago... (-:

	cheers,
	gerald

--
Gerald Loeffler - Bioinformatics Scientist
Boehringer Ingelheim R&D Vienna, Molecular Biology Department
Email: Gerald.Loeffler at vienna.at
Phone: +43 676 3289588 (and +43 1 80105 634)
Fax:   +43 1 80105 683
Smail: Bender+Co, Dr. Boehringer-Gasse 5-11, A-1121 Vienna, Austria