Staining of PVDF after transfer?

Mara Casar casar at niehs.nih.gov
Thu Mar 5 11:56:07 EST 1998

You can also stain a blot AFTER doing your Western (ECL, HRP, etc.)
detection.  Use Coomassie G-250, not R-250 - R is the one you use for
gels.  Make up the stain and destains the same way as you would for
gels, but then stain your blot for just a few minutes.  It's not
reversible, though, so it's best to do it last.

-Mara

------