E280 Protein quantitation on microplates ?!

Marco Bocola bocola at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Tue Mar 10 14:22:11 EST 1998

We build up a new biochemical workgroup and looking foorward to by an
UV/VIS-Microplate Reader.
Has anyone experience with UV-Microplates and especially Protein
determination ?
(Unfortunately we have no "normal" UV/VIS Photometer)
Is it possible to measure quantitative absorption with good accuracy for
small volumes?

Thank you for telling me your experiences or suggestions,
Marco Bocola

Marco Bocola                                           Inst. f. pharmaz.
Prof. Klebe
Tel: +49-6421-28-5071                            Marbacher Weg 6
Fax:                     -8994                            D-35032

NEW !!!  e-mail:bocola at mailer.uni-marburg.de  NEW !!!

:-( There are no problems, just solutions !? :-)