Proposal for a new bionet newsgroup

GcR gcr at liv.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 05:41:42 EST 1998

Lars Komorowski wrote:

> I propose to set up a new newsgroup for used lab euipment. Who is interested
> ?
> Lars Komorowski
> Ins. f. Biochemie
> Med. Univ. Luebeck, Germany

As I can recall, a few months ago somebody came up with a similar idea,
he made a webpage specially for the (re)sale of used lab equipment. You
can find it at http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/5656/

Sincerely,

GcR

Gert Roosen                                  /\
PhD Student                                 /--\
Department of Haematology                  (====\
Royal Liverpool University Hospital         \----)
Duncan Building 2nd floor                    \--/
Prescot Street L69 3BX Liverpool              \/
+ 44 (0)151 706 4326 (phone)                  /\
+ 44 (0)151 706 4311 (fax)                   /--\
g.roosen at liv.ac.uk   (email)                /====)