FPLC

Caroline J. Walker walkerc at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Mar 12 09:30:48 EST 1998

We are buying an FPLC and are comparing the Biorad Biologic system with the
Pharmacia FPLC system.  There are some small differences on the specs and
the prices are about the same so we could use either. What I would like to
hear is if anyone has feedback on how easy either of these systems is to
use.  Is the Pharmacia software (OS/2) OK, or is the Windows 95 with the
Biorad better?  How are the leaks? Design faults?? Reliability? Service?
	Would be happy to hear any comments.
Thanks,
Caroline