How to fix bound 'DNA binding proteins' to DNA?

Dima Klenchin klenchin at
Thu May 14 13:36:23 EST 1998

In article <355A50BB.2781 at>, Jong Park <jong at> wrote:
:I wonder anybody can tell me how to fix any DNA binding
:proteins to DNA. Any possible methods are welcome.
:Crosslinking, increasing affinity by adding some reagents,
:chemically modifying etc. Any comments are welcome.
:Thanks very much and I am looking forward to your
:I appreciate sending me copies of reply to my email
:address as well.

This really depends on what you need it for afterwards.
UV should cross-link just fine.

        - Dima