molecular analysis software

Tae-Joon Kwon linusben at biopia.snu.ac.kr
Wed Oct 21 21:12:13 EST 1998

Refer to this site

http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/Z/2/

This page is for "Scientific Application on Linux".
But the maintainer of many programs are linked.

One of the useful program for your purpose is MOLMOL.
(the information about this also can be found on SAL.)
MOLMOL program provides binary files for many kind of
platforms. (not only Unix-based, also Win32)

Sincerely,
Kwon,Tae-Joon
linusben at biopia.snu.ac.kr