Shimadzu UV-1601 vs UV-160 spectrophotometer

s_takimoto at my-dejanews.com s_takimoto at my-dejanews.com
Thu Apr 1 13:19:05 EST 1999

             Shimadzu UV-1601 vs UV-160 Spectrophotometer

       ....the old UV-160 was much better than the newer UV-1601!

We receive many requests from prospective buyers soliciting our advice about
Shimadzu instrumentation. As a result, we often steer customers to other
reputable vendors who offer analytical instruments which are superior in terms
of performance, reliability, price, tech support, after-sales follow-up and
service. However, we receive more requests for information about Shimadzu
spectrophotometers than anything else as evidenced from the following email
dated 5 November 1998: