Inclusion bodies

Frank Fürst ffrank at
Wed Aug 4 02:19:43 EST 1999

Hi, I got a private reply from somebody whose newsserver didn't work:

From:           	"L. Guan" <lguan at>
To:             	Frank Fürst <ffrank at>
Subject:        	Re: Inclusion bodies
Date sent:      	Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:12:02 +0900

Dear Frank,

Would you please let me know if inclusion body is lethal to cells?  I
my mutants go to die if I use high concentration induction.

And, whether still have some native comformation protein out of
body when inclusion body
forms?  I restored the function of one of my mutants at 28 C. and also
partial function with low level induction.   It seems the mutation do
attack the folding important structure.

Since I can not post this, sorry to bother you.
Thanks in advance!

Department of Molecular life Science
Tokai University School of MedicineJapan