needed: additional dye markers (BP, XC) for native protein gels

Juergen Brosius at
Mon Aug 9 07:59:14 EST 1999

For native acrylamide gels (run in Tris-glycine buffer) we are looking for
dyes that would migrate significantly slower than bromophenolblue (BP) or
xylene cyanol (XC).  Stained proteins are OK but not as desirable.  We'd
like to exclude a lot of low MW material before we start collecting
fractions on a preparative electrophoresis cell.  Size of the RNP
complexex to be isolated  is ~150-350 kD

Thanks for any hints,

Juergen Brosius
Inst. f. Xp. Path./Molecular Neurobiology
University of Muenster
Von-Esmarch-Str. 56
D-48149 Muenster, Germany

Fax: +49  251  835 8512