antibody staining

Masoud Bahrami mbahram at
Mon Aug 23 10:05:45 EST 1999

Hi all:

I got a problem recently. I have to localise the gfp (green fluorecence
protein) in the nucleus of cells from c.elegans with antibody which is
conjugated with nanogold. Now I want to ask evryone. Does anyone who
have the experience to labeling the gfp in the nucleus with nanogold
before? If so, do you have any good ideas on how to optimise and enhance

the results. Does anyone know of a worker who could help me out?  Or can

somebody please point me to a resource or give me some information on
each protocol?

Thank you in advance,

mbahram at