Function of CIB Protein

Chun-Song Yang yangcs at
Wed Dec 1 02:22:49 EST 1999

We had found a calcium and integrin binding protein (CIB) interacting
with a mitochondria outer
membrane receptor in our yeast two hybrid screening. We noticed that
this protein might be involved
in calcium ion signalling. But could anybody out there tell us whether
or not this protein is involved in
protein transport especially in or out mitochondria? Thanks for your

With best regards,

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: