GST dimers

Stephen Dahl stayve-and-irayne at
Thu Dec 9 12:21:40 EST 1999

Alex Blais <Alexandre.Blais at> wrote in message
news:384E909B.313588B2 at
> Does anybody know what conditions could be used to minimize the
> formation of such dimers ?

Is it Amersham who sells the pGEX vector commercially now?  I think it is.
Anyhow, my point is that a few years ago I went to a seminar on GST provided
by whichever company was marketing it and I think they mentioned a method.
Unfortunately, I don't remember what it was (sorry), but a check on their
website or a call to tech. service may be useful.

Good luck,
Steve Dahl