Bradford protein determination; calibration curve

P. Oranje poranjeNOpoSPAM at
Thu Dec 16 15:38:08 EST 1999

At the moment I am purifing peroxidase from horseradish
roots. Protein determination is performed according to
Bradford's assay. Can someone tell me what the general
mathematical formula is that describes the correlation
between protein concentration and extinction best when
using Bradford's assay for protein determination ?

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful