How to find the DNA sequence through PDB?

Ryan Werstuik sniper at
Tue Jan 12 13:31:20 EST 1999

If you know the name of the protein, you can go to GenBank and search
under Entrez/Nucleotides for the name of the protein.  You can also use
programs such as SwissPDBViewer to find the AA sequence, and then use one
of the various reverse transcription programs on the internet to get a
nucleotide sequence.