MS, BS level enzymology position

Marc Andelman drgonfly at
Fri Jan 29 13:16:03 EST 1999

Biosource is the oldest recruitment firm in the biotechnology
industry and an employer paid fee service.

Our client is a large pharmaceutical form in the NE.  They
seek to hire an MS or BS level scientist with biochemistry
experience that included enzymology, kinetics, etc.

Interested people please E mail Marc Andelman, Biosource
Inc drgonfly at

Please allow me only to get back in touch if this is or something
else is a dead ringer for everyone's interests. I of course do
not send out anyone's resume without calling them first.

Marc Andelman
Biosource Inc.
1 Parkton Ave.
Worcester, MA 01605