FREE E-COMMERCE

Marcus debbiep at 321MEDIA.COM
Thu Jun 24 21:20:12 EST 1999

FREE E-COMMERCE IF YOU HOST WITH US!!

Tired of expensive e-commerce software, set up fees and leasing
contracts? Here is the deal: You host your site with us and you
get free E-Commerce, including a merchant account, real-time
software and shopping cart.
If you rather staying with your current hosting company you
still can get the same deal. Check it out first and make an
informed decision.

You have never seen a package deal like this before:

- Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates
  in the industry
- Accept VISA, MASTER, AMEX and DISCOVER
- Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
- Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use
  web based interface
- Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
- Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
- E-mail receipts
- Recurring billing feature
- Password generation for membership sites
- Automatic batch closing
- Address verification system (AVS)
- Back office to 24/7 access account history
- 50 MB (megabytes) of disk space
- 15 POP3 E-mail accounts
- Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
- Your own E-mail server
- Live web site statistics
- Unlimited FTP uploads
- Anonymous FTP
- Telnet access (UNIX)
- CGI directory for your own scripts
- Site control panel
- Installation included
- Tech support included
All this and more when you sign up for our E-Commerce Hosting plan
for ONLY $69.95 per month and a one time set up fee of $149.00.

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.
Request our free E-mail information by replying to:
mailto:jeejr at coolmail.com?subject=INFO_PLEASE

Remove at mailto:petlm at hotbot.com?subject=remove