Influx cell loading reagent

Sophie Le Page slepage at medicine.usyd.edu.au
Mon Jun 28 17:57:06 EST 1999

Dear all,

I have been trying to load cells using the Influx Pinocytic uptake kit
(Molecular Probes). I have varied the pH of the loading system, uptake
time, osmotic pressure of the lysis solution, the concentration of the
loaded protein, the time allowed for recovery before fixation and the
size of the protein being loaded. Our problem is that there is no
discernible difference between cells that have and haven't been lysed.
Has anybody else out there used this system, and if so, can they give
any clues as to where to go next?

Thanks,

Sophie Le Page