more questions...

Edward van Harskamp EF_v_Harskamp at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:53:16 EST 1999

Hello,

I wonder if you could help me with these questions.

What is the reason for a specific mRNA molecule(coming from a specific
gene or genes) to come to expression in a specific cel and not in a
different? How does this work on a molecule level?

How does the translation of mRNA into a protein precisely work on a
structural molecular level?

How does the gene proces of transcription and after that translation
work on a structural molecular level?

How does the entire translation of mRNA molecule to the even-tually 3D
molecular protein structure work?

If you have an answer to one or more of these questions, please, mail me
(EF_v_Harskamp at hotmail.com).

Thanks!