GeneLinkDB update!

Amplicom mshihNOmsSPAM at
Sun Nov 28 12:13:26 EST 1999

Mus musculus genes (6849 ORFs) were added to the GeneLinkDB
database at a bioinformatics portal

GeneLinkDB provides a comprehensive and searchable informations of
genes, proteins, associate diseases, publicationsand reagents.
GeneLinkDB helps you find the gene you're looking for!

We are constantly adding new informations and improving our  web
contents. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to  contact
us at webmaster at

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *