phosphopeptide pI and Mr calculation

PAUL MACLEAN PM.MACLEAN at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 11 23:28:28 EST 1999

Does anyone know an internet resource that will calculate pI and Mr of
phosphorylated peptides?

If not, does anyone know the relative pKa's  of the two hydrates oxygen
molecules of an attached phosphate?  I can calculate the pI and Mr by hand
if needs be, but I need this information to do so.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've checked Pedro's
biomolecular tools.  Most programs I have found do not handle
posttranslationally altered amino acids in their pI calculation.

Thank you,
Paul MacLean