Research project, please help...

Frank Fuerst fant.1 at gmx.net
Wed Apr 12 09:18:04 EST 2000

IMKoRnNuts wrote:

> I am a 17 year old high school student doing a research project for my
> chemistry class. My assignment is to apply chemistry to weight lifting
> and muscle production. Any help is appreciated.

No need to post this twice. We've read it.

But this is usenet, not your automatic homework-machine.

If you ask specific questions, you'll probably get specific answers (but
better read your textbook before asking). If you cry for "any help", you'll
probably get nothing.

Yours, Frank

P.S. If your textbook doesn't help, try any biochemistry book from the next
universities library.
--
Die Verwendung von mehreren Ausrufezeichen macht die Aussage nicht
ausrufender sondern ausufernder. [Michael Bauer in dnq]