Protein Exposed Surface

Daniel 05757NO05SPAM at
Wed Apr 19 17:01:46 EST 2000

I have a 3D model of my protein, and I need to calculate
the solvent exposed surface...per aminoacid.

I know about algorithms based on the simulation of a probe
scanning around all the protein structure.  Even the WebLab
Viewer does this, but it only draws the surface, it does
not give any numerical result.

Is there any downloadable program or Internet service able
to do this?

(I work in Perú, there is no one here to ask about this,
please help me)

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful