glycosylation

koen peeters kopee at gengenp.rug.ac.be
Thu Apr 20 09:41:42 EST 2000

Dear,

I'd like to study glycosylation of certain plant proteins.
I'm mainly interested in the presence of xylose and fucose residus
of secreted proteins.

Could anyone provide me with info on wich techniques I could use
for answering my question?
Are there commercial available antibodies against xylose/fucose residus?

Thanks in advance,

Koen

Koen Peeters
DEPARTMENT OF GENETICS                         Fax:32 (0)9 2645349
UNIVERSITY OF GENT, K. L. Ledeganckstraat 35, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie                           VIB
mailto:kopee at gengenp.rug.ac.be             http://spider.rug.ac.be