Source for plasmid expressing tagged Protein A?

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Tue Feb 15 04:14:20 EST 2000

In article <88adgd$96og$2 at>, Dima Klenchin <klenchin at R> writes
>If I were
>a hobbist at home, I'd say this is a very worthwhile project :-)

Unfortunately it will have to be done by each individual because selling
the purified cut down recombinant Protein A invokes those extremely ugly
words (yet again), patent infringement. I think there is also some sort
of licence attached to the APB protein A fusion vectors i.e. research
use only, no commercial use etc. etc. Nice idea though.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288