EGFP antibody Western

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Fri Feb 18 10:46:10 EST 2000

[Followups to bionet.molbio.proteins.fluorescent]

In bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts Martin Offterdinger <martin.offterdinger at> wrote:
> Are there any experiences with Clontech s a-GFP polyclonal AB in Westerns;
> They say it is suitable for westerns, but a get a very large number of bands
> that make it impossible to distinguish which is the right one.

It worked fine for us in the dilution specified by Clontech (we use
PVDF membranes and 1% Ovalbumin 2% milk in PBS for blocking). However,
our batch was purchased quite some time ago, therefore you might have
received a different antiserum.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004 at  SP4 */