pH question!

imforce at imforce at
Sun Jan 9 20:46:19 EST 2000

In article <947095658snz at>,
  Paul at wrote:
> In article <3861193C.C13E6AD4 at> vdrake at "Vernon Drake" writes:
> >
> > Could someone tell me what the letters pH stand for?  Not the definetion
> > or what pH is. I think it means the POWER of HYDROGEN but I am not quite
> > sure.
> > vdrake at
> >
> I'm told this very question is answered in Trends in Biochemical
> Sciences, January 2000 issue.  Still waiting for it to appear on
> the web.
> -Paul
> --
> Paul Davis                                   paul at

Paul, PH stans for the acid or Alchaline in the water it is ususally used in
the maintaining a certain PH Factor for raising Fish in a Aquarium. I know i
still have a 20 Gallon High, for Tropical Fish, My Favorites are certain
types of a hard to grow catfish that I raise and sell. imforce

Sent via
Before you buy.