postdoc position in protein structure prediction

Ying Xu xyn at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 18 17:46:56 EST 2000

Postdoc position in protein structure prediction

The Computational Protein Structure Group of Oak Ridge National
Laboratory has one opening for a postdoc. We are primarily interested
in finding a person who has strong background in protein structure
modeling and prediction. Good knowledge in combinatorial/numerical
optimization methods will be a plus.

The research and development activities of the Computational Protein
Structure Group center around three main areas: development of
threading-based protein structure prediction methods, development of
hybrid methods of computation and experiments (including NMR, mass
spec. Neutron scattering, etc.) for protein structure modeling and
prediction, and structure prediction of disease-related proteins.

Applicants are invited to submit their CV to

                 Ying Xu
                 Computational Biosciences Section
                 Building 1060 COM, MS 6480
                 Oak Ridge National Laboratory
                 Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6480, USA
                 Email: xyn at ornl.gov

| Ying Xu                           | Office: 865-574-7263             |
| Computational Biosciences Section | Fax:    865-241-1965             |
| Life Sciences Division, ORNL      | Home:   865-675-3783             |
| Bldg 1060 COM, MS 6480            | Email:  xyn at ornl.gov             |
| Oak Ridge, TN 37830-6480, USA     | Web:    compbio.ornl.gov/~xyn/   |