Liposomes

Chris Wiethoff wiethoff at eagle.cc.ukans.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:29:44 EST 2000

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Dr. Duncan Clark wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm kind of stuck and doing a general web search with 'liposomes' as the
> search word gives thousands of hits with little info.
>
> What I want to know, as I know very little about liposomes, is:
>
> Is there any good web site on liposomes in general?

http://members.tripod.com/~rkrishna/

The above website is full of tons of information regarding liposomes
including reference citations for various applications such as the
incorporation of proteins into liposomes.  Additionally, you should be
able to find answers regarding your 'stability' related questions on this
site.

Hope this helps,

Chris