help wanted in solving a proteome problem

sachin_16 at sachin_16 at
Wed Mar 29 09:55:52 EST 2000

Thanx paul
Will you tell me the system that you used there
The one that I am uysing is from Pharmacia
I am using dehydrated IEF gels which are rehydrated in solution(it has
CHAPS biolyte3-10urea andDTE.The samples were made in PGSK(phosphate
buffer and glucose refer to the EXPASY book protein extraction
The ief run was as follows300V for3 hrs followed by 3500V for 24 hrs
Let me know the specification of the gel when you had the problem and
the modification that you did to improve it
Waiting for more suggestion

In article <20000325152825.13557.00001674 at>,
paul1060 at (Paul1060) wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes, I've seen similar problems with 2-D gels fropm apple-We are now
using a
> CHAPS procedure (as opposed to NP-40), and it seems to provide better
> power.
> Paul
> paul_silverman at

Sent via