Thermal Separations aka Spectra-Physics HPLC-Huhelp!

kevin.bailey at kevin.bailey at
Thu May 25 08:12:42 EST 2000

In article <3928595B.15753E68 at>,
thompson at (Darren Thompson) wrote:

>     The problem is I want to do a service call, but I don't know who to
> call. I don't think Thermal Separations is still in business.  Can
> anybody help me?  Are Thermal Separation parts interchangeable with any
> other company's?
> Darren Thompson
			Although we don't have any of their HPLC stuff, we do have two Thermo
Separations integrators. They became part of ThermoQuest; don't know if it
will get you what you want but try as a start point.