Acid Native PAGE

Randy randall.cameron2 at gte.net
Tue Nov 7 15:04:07 EST 2000

Check Thomas, JM and Hodes, ME.  1981. A new discontinuous buffer system for
electrophoresis of cationic proteins at near-neutral pH. Anal. Biochem.
118:194-196.  If you try it be sure to use the MOPS free acid, not the salt.
It works well for slab gels as well as tube gels.

news:3A083773.DA62FBF9 at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk...