Asking information

aitor zubiaurre a.azubiaurre15373 at eps.muni.es
Tue Nov 21 11:48:23 EST 2000

Dear sir,

I am a student of technical engineering of Mondragon University and I am trying to develop a proyect of advanced technics of machining, for IDEKO (DANOBAT) enterprise.

I saw from your homepage that you provide technologically advanced products and as I am interested in the new technology of Laser Assisted Machining (LAM), I am writing to you to ask for information about this subject. In the case that you haven`t any information about this technique I wish you could send me some information about 1.5 KW CO2, Nd:YAG or similar lasers.

Because of the interest of the enterprise in bying these type of products I would be very grateful if you could send me full details of my proposal, including prices, catalogs or similar information.

Please send the following items as soon as possible, preferably by E-mail or fax.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Yours faithfully,

Aitor Zubiaurre

E-mail: a.azubiaurre15373 at eps.muni.es

Fax: (943)741808