FREE software for homeowners( a $395.00 value).

Mr. Godfrey SavingYou$$$ at mail.net
Thu Nov 30 00:29:09 EST 2000

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot
be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method
of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is necessary.
I would like know if you would like to receive some free information. This is
a sample of what is addressed.

Here are the FACTS your mortgage lender doesn't want you to know...

**AFTER PAYING 15 YEARS ON YOUR 30 YEAR MORTGAGE, YOU WILL STILL OWE 90% OF THE
AMOUNT YOU BORROWED!

**AFTER PAYING NEARLY 24 YEARS, YOU'LL STILL OWE OVER 50%!

**YOU'LL PAY OVER 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY BORROWED BEFORE PAYING OFF
YOUR MORTGAGE!

**TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE F.D.I.C. ESTIMATES THAT 1 OUT OF EVERY 2 MORTGAGES
ARE MISCALCULATED OVERCHARGING HOMEOWNERS $8-10 BILLION DOLLARS EACH AND EVERY
YEAR!

**ON A CONVENTIONAL 30 YEAR MORTGAGE, YOU'LL MAKE OVER 120 UNNECESSARY PAYMENTS!

THE MORTGAGE MANAGER-Solves ALL these problems for you ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

THE MORTGAGE MANAGER (free software a $395.00 value) LETS YOU...

**Save Thousands Of Dollars On Your Home Mortgage Without Increasing Your Payment!
**Shorten Your 30 Year Mortgage By 7-15 Years Without Refinancing!
**Build Equity In Your Home 300% Faster!
**Turn Your Current Mortgage Into An Investment Program!
**Increase Your Net Worth Dramatically!
**Track Your Savings And Audit Your Loan To Find Lender Mistakes Which Occur
About 50% Of The Time According To The F.D.I.C.!

USING THE MORTGAGE MANAGER GIVES YOU ALL THIS WITH...

*NO REFINANCING!
*NO CREDIT REPORTS!
*NO HOME APPRAISAL!
*NO CLOSING COSTS!
*NO CHANGE OF LENDER!
*NO CHANGE TO YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AT ALL!

Our Professional Mortgage Manager Service, in conjunction with the Mortgage Manager
software is yours ABSOLUTELY FREE! No strings attached!!!
But you need to act now. This is the only request you are going to receive.

You're under no obligation to see how much you can save on your mortgage by using
The Mortgage Manager and our FREE service ($395.00 minimum value). There are
no strings attached, we're not trying to sell you any high priced service or
other products. You can save thousands of dollars without any obligations now
or ever.

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY...

WALL STREET JOURNAL - "A $70,000 mortgage at 10.5% annual interest produces a
savings of $60,000 when repaid on a bi-weekly schedule."

PARENT - "The simple fact is that a bi-weekly mortgage schedule not only saves
the homeowner a bundle, but makes him or her a homeowner much sooner."

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF SAVINGS INSTITUTIONS - "bi-Weekly payments are 'pro-consumer'
because they correspond to America's paydays making mortgage payments much easier
for homeowners who are on a tight budget or have a difficult time saving money."

WASHINGTON POST - "It pays to check loans for overcharges; Of 9,000 adjustable
rate mortgages checked, errors were found in nearly half. Average refund owed
to the homeowner: $1,588.00."

HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE WITH THE MORTGAGE MANAGER? Here's an example of the benefits
you could receive by using our FREE service on a 30 year $100,000 mortgage at
10.5%.

WITHOUT         WITH
Our FREE        Our FREE
service         service

30             20.7	    Years to pay off
-0-            $83,835  Interest Savings
-0-            112      Monthly payments eliminated
-0-            $102,451  Total payment savings
$3,118         $10,795   Equity after five yrs
$8,378         $29,703   Equity after 10 yrs
$63,740        $-0-      Balance due after 20.7 yrs
-0-            $338      Average monthly savings
-0-            $4,057    Average yearly savings
-0-            $159,200  Cash available after 30 yrs(Based on a 10% investment
yield).

Based On This Comparison, Here's A Few Simple Questions To Ask Yourself...

  Would you rather...
A. Pay 30 yrs of monthly mortgage payments OR...
b. Use our FREE service and own your home in just 20.7 years?

Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of 112 monthly mortgage payments?

  10 Years from today, would you rather...
A. Have just $8,378.00 in equity OR...
B. Use our FREE service and have $29,703.00?

In you moved in 10 years, an extra $21,325.00 would come in handy, wouldn't it?

  In 20.7 years, would you rather...
A. Still owe $63,740.00 on your mortgage OR...
B. Use our FREE service and owe NOTHING!

  Would you rather...
A. Make monthly mortgage payments yourself and save NOTHING OR...
B. Use our FREE service and save $102,451.00?

Can you think of better things to do with $102,451.00 than give it to your mortgage
lender?

***This software is saving me personally over $140,060.00! Not to mention the
over 11 years of payments I no longer have to make.