protein precipitation

Fan Dong fdong at
Fri Oct 6 15:46:16 EST 2000

If you are not trying to recover its activity (only need it to run a gel,
for instance), 25% TCA followed by acetone wash should do the trick.
However, if you need the activity for later assay, you may want to avoid any
precipitation step. In that case, a membrane based concentrator may be
handy. Hope it helps.

Fan Dong