Jeremy Murray jez at csb.yale.edu
Sun Oct 8 19:38:07 EST 2000

I am looking for suppliers of hydroxyapatite for chromatographic
purposes. I am currently using a CHT-5 column purchased from
BioRad, the media in the column has taken a recent battering and
needs to be renewed. I have contacted BioRad about this but they
are unable to supply me with the required quantity within a reasonable
period of time. I would be grateful if anyone could recommend the names
of suppliers that they have used and any suggest protocols to prepare
media for column chromatography.
tnx in advance. J.