Amino acid profiles

Kalyani Dias kalyani at iastate.edu
Wed Sep 6 14:45:01 EST 2000

I am working with whole proteins and there applications in wood
adhesives. For a study I want to compare different soy proteins (whole)
to see whether there will be a variety difference in my application and
is that difference is anyway related to the amino acid profile of the
protein. Before I get the amino acid profiles run on all the varieties I
am planing to use, I was wondering is there anyway I can find the data
on already studied varieties in a place like a data base. All
suggestions are gladly welcome.
Thanks
Sincerely,

---