journal publication after conference publication

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 7 20:09:50 EST 2000

You can try Molecular Biology Today (www.molbio.net), which is a both
hardcopy and online journal (consider your wide audience interest). I can
review your paper, or you can send it to any other editor from the list you
can find on the website.

Please remove NOSPAM when replying directly by email.
Emir

news:39833087.457C9D7 at ti.uni-mannheim.de...