Postdoctoral position at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

Leemor Joshua-Tor leemor at cshl.org
Sat Sep 16 14:38:52 EST 2000

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY
at COLD SPRING HARBOR

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in
macromolecular crystallography at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory to
work on complexes involved in gene expression. The positions are
available for highly motivated applicants with a recent Ph. D. and
experience in either protein crystallography or a related field or
those with experience in biochemistry or molecular biology and a keen
interest in protein crystallography and structural biology.
Experience in protein purification is an advantage.

Our X-ray crystallography facilities include a Rigaku generator,
mirrors, an R-axis detector, an Oxford cryosystem and several
graphics workstations. We share a beamline at the nearby National
Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS) at Brookhaven. We also have
state-of-the-art facilities for carrying out biochemical and
molecular biology studies. Cold Spring Harbor provides a unique
stimulating and very collaborative environment for rich scientific
interactions. For details about CSHL please see our web site at:
http://www.cshl.org/

Please send CV, list of publications, a summary of research
experience and interests, and names and numbers of three references
to Dr. Leemor Joshua-Tor, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, P. O. Box
100, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724. Tel. (516) 367 8821. For
additional information or informal inquiries, please send e-mail to
leemor at cshl.org

   Leemor Joshua-Tor, Ph.D.
   Associate Professor
   Keck Structural Biology
   Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory           Tel. (516) 367 8821
   1 Bungtown Road                         Fax  (516) 367 8873
   Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724            e-mail: leemor at cshl.org