Is This An Old Wives Tale about cancer?

Curly++ ocurtin at
Mon Apr 2 00:15:50 EST 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001 04:35:35 GMT, SPHINX Technologies wrote:

>will tell us that no, it's just random mutation followed by natural
>selection.  Except THAT only works when the mutation gets spread by
>exponential reproduction.  And if THAT is happening, we are again saying
>that cancer is due to a biological pathogen that REPRODUCES.  Because

Or we are saying that the human race evolved enough protection against
cancer for the human species to be successfull, but not enough to
stiffle change and make the species less adaptable.  Maybe the host
evolves and the "pathogen" is just an evolutionary mistake.

Oisin  "Curly++"  Curtin
"Life is a non-renewable resource, use it well."         ocurtin at
oligo 3, szr 6/1/2k, biopsy 6/19/2k, rad 30 8/24/2k-10/11/2k,    stable!