Ammonium Sulfate

Dr. Artem Evdokimov eudokima at
Tue Aug 7 16:59:01 EST 2001

Dialysis, diafiltration, gel filtration, many kinds of chromatography,
etc.etc. just make sure you use proper membran cutoff if you decide to
do dialysis - in your case, 3 or 7 kDa would be prudent, even though
chances are that 10 kDa would not lose much (if any) of your protein.
Pierce sells these jolly nice (and alas, expensive) disposable

Marie France Janelle wrote:
> Hi,
> I used ammonium sulfate to precipite a little protein (12 kDa). I want to
> get rid of ammonium sulfate now. Is someone have a method to do that
> successfully?
> thanx

|Dr. Artem Evdokimov   Protein Engineering |
| NCI-Frederick        Tel. (301)846-5401  |
|              FAX (301)846-7148           |
|        eudokima at         |
|      |