TEV protease

Dr. Artem Evdokimov eudokima at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Sat Aug 11 17:24:14 EST 2001

Write to Dr. Dave Waugh,

waughd at ncifcrf.gov

we have a bunch of TEV constructs, including MBP-TEV, His6-TEV, Arg-TEV,
etc. etc. and TEV mutants that do not autoprocess.

Purification of TEV protease is a two-step procedure that takes about a
day and a half.

William Scott Crawley wrote:
> Anyone out there have a clone for TEV protease?
> I'm looking to remove a tag from a protein i'm going to try to crystal for
> X-ray studies.  Having the TEV protease clone would make my life a whole lot
> easier!!
> Thanks
> Scott
> swcrawl at home.com

|Dr. Artem Evdokimov   Protein Engineering |
| NCI-Frederick        Tel. (301)846-5401  |
|              FAX (301)846-7148           |
|        eudokima at mail.ncifcrf.gov         |
|      http://mcl1.ncifcrf.gov/plague      |