TEV protease

Dr. Artem Evdokimov eudokima at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Sat Aug 11 17:24:14 EST 2001

Hi!

Write to Dr. Dave Waugh,

waughd at ncifcrf.gov

we have a bunch of TEV constructs, including MBP-TEV, His6-TEV, Arg-TEV,
etc. etc. and TEV mutants that do not autoprocess.

Purification of TEV protease is a two-step procedure that takes about a
day and a half.
A.

--
|Dr. Artem Evdokimov   Protein Engineering |
| NCI-Frederick        Tel. (301)846-5401  |