ANABOLIC STEROID

aa indo_roids at satumail.com
Sun Aug 26 00:29:02 EST 2001

Wanna buy anabolic steroid without doctor's prescription ?? Worldwide
shipment, without getting busted, without crossing border ?? Paying in any
foreign money currency ?? Wanna have SUSTANON for US$ 8.00 or less ?? Are
you beginner and/or need steroid advice ?? Confuse designing cycle ?? Wanna
build freaky muscle like pro bodybuilders did ?? OR, do you wanna have your
own business by selling steroid to those of musclemaniacs trained at your
local gym and make decent money ?? Do you know that my prices is far below
any steroid at USA/Canada ?? For more info, please mail me at
indo_roids at satumail.com