Effects of time on proteins

Mike Hanlon someone at asd.com
Fri Dec 14 06:55:00 EST 2001

They sure do! And they can do so over quite short periods of time. How/when
they do depends on various factors. Consider looking under 'protein
stability' for more on this topic. This link should give a bit of general
info: http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/projects/day/TDayDiss/

Mike

news:ABRP7.96610$Y6.10221178 at news1.rdc1.ct.home.com...