question about mutational defects

Rienk rienk at dreamloop.com
Wed Feb 7 03:06:26 EST 2001

Emir wrote:

> Don't know much about that, but what about melanoma? Or I might just
> misunderstood what you need...

I already thought of different types of tumors diseases, cancers, but the
incidence in the average population is very low, especially in this area
where the sun doesn't shine much thus not suppressing the local immune system
and also the number and amount of carcinogenious substances in the
environment are low. Still, I never thought of researching some known types
that are mainly involved with mutational factors, hoping this could be it.

--
Rienk