secreted proteins

Nazar Khamo mkhamo at
Sun Feb 18 00:40:32 EST 2001

Hello, my name is Margaret Khamoo, and i am an undergraduate student at Loyola University.  I am a pre-med major.  I am currrently in a biology class, and we are talking about protein sythesis.  I would like to know what exactly are secreted proteins, and how they are involved in protein sythesis.

I would also like to know how lysosomes and plasma membrane are involved in the protein synthesis process.

Please respond to me as soon as possible.

I would really like to be prepared for class on monday.

Please e-mail me at mkhamo at

Thanking you
Margaret Khamoo