Amino acid relative abundances

Peter Hains phains at NOSPAMproteome.org.au
Sun Feb 18 19:35:55 EST 2001

Dear all,

I'm trying to track down some information on the relative abundances of
amino acids in nature. The more general the source, the better. I'm sure
this kind of information is available in old biochemistry books, but I'm
interested in more up_to_date data, given the amount of sequencing that has
been going on.

Any and pointers greatly appreciated.

Peter.

--

I'm afraid I don't have a clever saying to put here.

Remove NOSPAM to e-mail me.
Peter Hains (PhD)				Ph. +61 2 9850 6216
Australian Proteome Analysis Facility	Fax. +61 2 9850 6200
Level 4 Building F7B
Macquarie University, Sydney 2109