help pls -> Masson trichrome stain

M. Hertel hippocampus at
Fri Mar 9 01:34:04 EST 2001

hello Jingjing
In tissue sections? Not with Ab's?
There is a protocol to stain extra cellular matrix, especially collagen,
trichrome stain after Masson: nuclei are blue-black, cytoplasm, muscle
and ceratins are red and collagen in blue-green. The protocol I have is
in german, so I checked the net there is a protocol in english under:
looking quite similar to ours
If you use   and the search string "trichrome, masson"
you will find even more, also combinations with other stains for elastic
fibres etc.
good luck